Round Table: Need for the development and continuity of Easter and Holy Week celebrations from the standpoint of confraternities and brotherhoods
Moderator: Antonio Galiano, Chronicler of the City of Orihuela (Alicante, Spain)
- José Veiga Golpe. President of the Council of Holy Week Confraternities of Viveiro (Spain).
- Gonzalo Montoya Alcocer. President of the Glorious Confraternity of the Holy Sacrament and Mary Immaculate in Orihuela (Spain).
- Cav. Alessandro Barrafranca. Associazione Giovedì Santo – Museo delle Vare, Caltanisetta, Sicily (Italy).
- Bernardo Reis. Provedor da Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Braga (Portugal)
- Francisco José Heredia. Secretary of the Council of Brotherhoods of Alcalá La Real, Jaén (Spain).
Round Table: Advantages and disadvantages of tourism in connection with religious celebrations and traditions.
Moderator: Pilar Panero, Lecturer at the University of Valladolid
- Gerlando Taibi. Gran Cerimoniere Real Maestranza di Caltanisetta, Sicily (Italy).
- Noel Castillo, Vittoriosa Holy Crucifix confraternity and Managing Director of a Tourism promotion agency, Birgu (Malta).
- Antonio Candil. Secretary of the General Group of Brotherhoods and Confraternities of Priego de Córdoba (Spain).
- Juan Andrés Ibáñez Vilches, Director of Paso Blanco Museum of Embroidery (muBBla), (Lorca, Spain).
Round Table: Confraternities and Holy Week. The role of brotherhoods and confraternities in the creation and management of Holy Week Museums.
Moderator: Francisco Javier Gómez, Co-founder of the Museum of Sacred Art of the Brotherhood of the Good End in Cabra (Córdoba, Spain)
- José Sáez Sironi. President of the Higher Council of Confraternities, Brotherhoods and Administrators of Holy Week in Orihuela. Director of the Holy Week Museum in Orihuela (Spain).
- Dra. Concetta Cataldo. Associazione Teatro della Parola, Caltanisetta, Sicily (Italy).
- Rafael Sánchez. Higher Brother of the Brotherhood of the Column, Lucena (Córdoba, Spain).
- Diana Murcia Guilabert, director of the Blue Museum of Holy Week (Mass), (Lorca, Spain).
Round Table: Networking. Towards an international collaboration framework for brotherhoods and confraternities.
Moderator: Julio Grande, Coordinator of the Scientific Committee of the European Network of Holy Week and Easter Celebrations
- Joze Stukl. Brotherhoods and Confraternities of the Škofja Loka Passion Play, Slovenia.
- Don Manuel Bernabé Belmonte. Institutional Social Communication at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Rome.
- Guillermo Iván Bernal Trujillo. President of the Association of Confraternities and Brotherhoods of Baena, Córdoba (Spain).
- Álvaro Reina. President of the Council of Brotherhoods and Confraternities of Osuna, Seville (Spain).